Saturday, September 12, 2009

August in Anchorage

This August I visited with our daughter and granddaughter in Anchorage, Alaska. Of course I took pictures of Caroline modeling some of the sweaters I knitted for her over the past several months. It is so much fun to knit for such a cutie! Here she is:
Pattern: Buzy Lizzie by Louisa Harding ... Yarn: Botany by Rowan

Pattern: DROPS b18-25 Jacket in Garter Stitch ... Yarn: Cara by Zitron


Pattern: Butterfly Baby Hat by Melisa Darniedar ... Yarn: Cara by Zitron


Pattern: Frilly Edge Bolero by Sirdar ... Yarn: Kraemer Little Lehigh Pebbles

Pattern: Bias Baby Cardigan by Knitting Matters ... Yarn: Cornucopia by Kollage

And a few extra pictures from the trip:

Rebecca and Caroline at the Botanical Gardens


Julia, Caroline, and Denny


Moose in Rebecca's neighborhood!

beautiful Fireweed blossoms

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The little one looks just like you. Her smile is beautiful along with Grams great knits. Nice picture of you, DH and Caroline.

Becky said...

I still need you to send me that picture of you guys on the front walkway, it's one of my favorites!