Saturday, February 20, 2010

2010 Knitting Olympics - Update

Last night (Friday the 19th) during the Ice Dancing compulsory programs I reached the 50% mark on my Sea Mist Gansey sweater.  This is fun and I am on schedule!


This is the front of the sweater - the body is knit in the round to the armholes, then the front is completed.  I am a bit concerned that I might run out of yarn so have ordered another skein directly from Harrisville and hope that it arrives in time.  Because the color may be slightly different I will save knitting the back yoke with the new yarn until last, hoping any slight color change will not be noticable. 



So onto the sleeves starting today.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is going to be a wonderful sweater. go girl.

Pat said...

I love ganseys and this is a really beautiful one - such pretty stitch patterns! go go go ....